Now its different if you and someone just want to have fun and nothing serious, but if it starts to get bigger than someone must ask if this person is someone they really want to be with. It seems I hear all the time that women and men complain about not finding that special someone or dealing with someone who they really don't like. If people had more standards it may cause more people to get their act together. For example, if a man knew that a women he likes wants a sharply dressed, intellectual, and caring man. This may push a man to do better within himself.
One side can not keep on blaming the other side, if this keeps going the problem will never be solved. Another thing that I noticed lately is that some sistas seem to feel incomplete and ugly, when some of these sistas are so pretty inside and outside. So many times I have told sistas that they are beautiful and they didn't believe me. It made me wonder and think what has happened to cause these sistas to have this low-self esteem.
I really just want us as a people to have better women to men relationships, its hard today to see many happy, successful black couples.

No comments:
Post a Comment