Monday, July 20, 2009

No skinny jeans!

Since being in Washington, D.C for college, I have noticed that there is an epidemic of guys wearing skinny jeans. At Pentagon City Mall, I saw a group of teenage boys even walking around with skinny jeans pulled all the way down so that their rear end was showing for the world to see. Not only did I look away in disgust but it saddened me that I saw a future generation of young men dressing in such ugly ways thinking that it was cool. Now I'm not trying to hate on no body's clothing style or preference but there's a problem if the clothes are tighter then a women wearing spandex. What's even worse is that some guys sag when wearing these skinny jeans!! That's as pointless as buying clothes that aren't your size but look great.

There is nothing wrong with wearing clothes that fit, but please don't let them be too tight to the point that you are not able to walk  around comfortably. Plus, most girls that I talk to don't really even find tight clothes on males very attractive. A friend of mine even told me she prefers males to wear baggy clothes over tight clothes! 

It seems that tight clothes are a better fit for a women's body. If someone were to compare a male vs. a woman wearing tight clothes, which gender would look better? My prediction would be a women with most people. Why can't more guys find the true clothes that really fit their body type? For example, my real body fit for clothes is an athletic type. Ralph Lauren Polo doesn't really look all that good on me, on the other hand Nautica is a great look on my body. My question that I pose to males, is why can't we just wear clothes that truly fit us. Wearing fitting clothes is not only comfortable, but women like a man that can dress in clothes that fit and look great on him. For all the males out there, lets dress in a much better way in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment