Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The mind destroying box

One day as I was getting into my car about to leave from my house, I turn on the radio. As soon as I turn it on I hear one of the worst songs ever made. The fact that there is no hook, bridge, or real lyrics is the main problem. All they say in the song is the same basic phrase over and over again. When I went to the club, the same song came on. Everyone went crazy. I learned something that night, people really do love some wack songs. 

It seems people have been conditioned to love the b.s that comes out now, and the radio is their main way of hearing it. Plus, the radio plays the same 5-10 songs over and over again. There is really not a lot of variety. I remember back in my middle school days there were decent songs that were good and all of them were different. I was actually excited to listen to the radio back in those days. I remember when the whole Jay-Z and Nas beef was going on and they played Ether. In school the next day that's what everyone was talking about. This doesn't happen anymore since it seems radio stations rarely do care what is played. I just hope the radio doesn't get any worse then it already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment